Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sweden Has Been Here, Done That, And Prevailed

Oh my God there is hope: You don't even have to read the second half of this article.
Ohhhh wait...that would involve the US Government buying percentages of the banks themselves, not just buying the "assets" the banks cannot sell to anyone else, anywhere, at any price.

Oh, sorry, my mistake. That is crazy talk, obviously.

Okay, I don't have pictures of urination, but I do have this, which is, uh...



And this:



Where Krugman basically enunciates a Sweden-style plan.

1 comment:

  1. I am compelled to reference something very simple.
    What is the difference between a manager and a leader?

    Leaders inspire, leaders invoke action, leaders take accountability, leaders show us the ultimate goal and make sure we get there.
    Managers manage numbers, projects, they sit in meetings/summits/conferences/hearings accomplishing nothing.

    Leadership folks. All we need is a leader.

    ReplyDelete