Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another Henry Pic


Having sent this address out to folks to check out, I figured I should at least have something kinda new up here. This pic was made with the Diana F+ I got for Christmas.

In fact it is just about the only photo that turned out, two rolls and $30.00 later. It really brought back the not-so-hot parts of the good old days of film photography. Still, this accidental image is something I would have never thought of doing, and I love it. It is just going to take a while to learn the camera.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:12 AM EDT

    While there is a certain learning curve, the cool thing about this camera is the unknown. The random double exposure, funky color and light leaks (although the leaks are less cool usually).

    You could have created this digitally but there's just something special about it being all by chance and all in camera.
    Nice image.

    ReplyDelete