Sunday, March 12, 2006

Blankity-cide Notwithstanding...

Well, I guess I should start this post by trying to clarify the last, after receiving the comments and emails I did...
"Maintain a sense of humor about your family" would pretty much sum it up, I guess. A lot of stuff comes over the bow to remind you how life-or-death your familial relationships are, and sometimes it is wise to remember the life part pretty much ended the moment you popped out and, barring one of the "-cides", patri-, matri-, fratri-, etc., you won't have to actually participate in the death part.

That makes it ten times more foggy, right? Good.

You'll have to cut me a break, I'm just getting back up to speed here.

1 comment:

  1. Maintain a sense of humor about your family or you're likely to kill them; that I get. The Jets metaphor confused me.

    ReplyDelete