Monday, October 16, 2006

Back Around, Underground

{NOTE: The accompanying mp3 file was originally truncated. It should now be fixed, about 10.4 mb and a little over 20 minutes long. Sorry to those of you who downloaded the first version.}

Holy Cow, I actually got one recorded. And now that I have and am typing up the show notes, I believe I completely rehashed the information from an old episode. Whoopsie. Luckily, nobody really listens to the whole damn thing anyway-the simplest yet most profound sort of humanitarian blessing-so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Part of the show revolves around the first commercial on the Doncast. You can either try to follow along the tortured path I give you in the show, or just click here.

The music is from Back in the Day...one of the oldest albums I have almost nearly continuously owned. Minutemen, "Ballot Result". Odd how the old angry songs of the 80's still...never mind...

I have, in fact, owned both "Ballot Result" and "Double Nickels on the Dime" in vinyl, cassette, compact disc and digital download. Kind of a window into how responsible I am with my things...

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:30 PM EDT

    Hey...your "cast" ended while you were talking about Amazon's customer tool review.

    Something is amiss...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:01 PM EDT

    It does kind of end abruptly.

    I checked out Big Fat Lye and people I know will be getting soap this Christmas. I will be getting some of that gardener's soap for myself, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don...good to hear your voice again buddy.

    Anyway we can get a Part 2 since you were cut-off abruptly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mp3 file has been replaced. You should be able to click on it again and get the full version. Hope this works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:53 PM EDT

    That's better!

    Lots of folks are consummate gardeners and woodworkers...they strive for perfection in the beauty they surround themselves with.

    ReplyDelete